To date, the Methow Trails Collaborative has accomplished the following:
- Performed 10,000+ of annual trail community service work
- Maintained 1,000+ of summer trails and 305 miles of winter trails
- Coordinated the 2017 Burch Mountain "Save A Trail Project"
- Secured $405,000 of funding for the North Cascades Trailhead Project
- Successfully advocated for emergency Andrews Creek chainsaw work
- 2018 Regional Organization of the Year from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife for our collaborative efforts on the Lewis Butte/Riser Lake Project
- 2018 Lewis Butte Project "Save a Trail Project"
- Raised $13,389 from over 40 members of the community
- 220 volunteers
- 1.89 miles of sustainably built trails